WHY DO A BAND FOR OPPOSING

in last 1 year I saw many national off,every off was coloured with human blood. Why these politician dont think for general people who want to live with peace. why we dont go for one more working day instead of a national off. why they dont bother them to think about those who feed there childs after working for entire day, what they got with this band other than a political stunt. i live in indore and my town is burning in the fire of racism. six already died many seriously injured city is under karfew how many will get killed we dont know. after this all I want to ask all the politician why is this all for? they did all that band for humanity or for killing people. why politician just do all the thing to get a political proffet . the last band did not gave any thing to any indian other than a big loss in money as well as humanity also.

I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST ALL THE POLITICAL PARTIES FOR NOT TO ASK A BAND AGAIN FOR SHOWING ANY THING.

We are young of India and we only want to work and I request to our politician for allow us to do work.

A fire is burning inside me that is asking me to burn but my mobile can not afford it so in last i would say only one thing do not suport these BANDS

0 comments: