Look towards goal with +ive approch

Yesterday I visited one of my very old friends who shifted to Pune few month back. He was getting weight. He tried dieting and gym for losing his weight but due to his none certain food structure his body structure god only worst from bad. When he met to me 2 month back He asked me if I can suggest him something because I had lose my 12kg+ weight long back. I suggested him to running for half hour and use stairs instead of lift. Along with this drink water as much as possible and keep continue the regular exercise.

Well needless to say he did that all but he lost only few KG. in starting days he was happy that he is losing weight so fast and then he complained me I am getting weight again even I am doing all the same thing that you suggested .

When I saw him yesterday I was about to shout but didn’t and I asked him to turn off his clothes and after that I asked him to look at himself in full sized mirror.

I said “Look at you man. Your jeans are not fit as it was 2 month back, you cannot wear your trouser without belt, you lost your double chin, your tummy is almost gone and you are crying for not losing more weight. Look at your physic was it same as it was back 2 months.”

Oh I dint saw at this point, I got better biceps and triceps He replied.

Yes buddy you lost your weight from wrong place and go that at correct place, I commented.

Here I am not trying to show that I am good physical trainer, I am not but I am trying to say that people don’t look in positive side of the things. I saw many people who try to lose weight but they always complain they are not losing without looking at mirror once.

What is Important a good physic or low weight. I believe every one try to lose extra weight to make a good physic but people only look towards weight not the physic.

I gave the above incident in my blog just to state this message that look toward the goal with positive approach not the negative one.

0 comments: