My journey to jaipur

I traveled to Jaipur last Friday from Indore to Jaipur and this journey became ans exciting and patrehtic journey for me. I was about to travel in morning train with a reservation that could drop me to Jaipur by evening but I missed that train and then I traveled for same destination in evening by a via Ujjain train.


My problems started since start of my journey onlyJ. I had to start my journey from indore and had to reach Ujjain then another train for jaipur at 9.40PM. I left home at 6.10PM and arrived at railway station at 6.40PM so I could take the train for Ujjain at 7PM. It takes generally 90minute to 120 minute to reach Ujjain from Indore so I thought I would be able to take the train easily from Ujjain but unfortunately train from Indore to Ujjain arrived at 7.45 pm from Mhow and it started at 8pm. I thought “I am gone and now I have to do a big journey from different stations.”


Well train from Indore to ujjain started and stopped at almost all the station some time for crossing of other train some time because it was its stop and some time because of chain pulling. In this indore to Ujjain train most of the people who travel are nearby villagers who travel from their native village to indore for job. In this entire indore to Ujjain journey I heard lot of Mithuns song and some weird language with abusive word for each other in group. In between all these chain pulling and stoppages we both train and I reached at Ujjain station at 11 PM and I thought I missed my train to Ujjain but by just keeping a hope I went to enquiry to confirm if I missed the train or not and luckily train was late for 90 minute.


I was relaxed now as I thought I would get the train and after one or two station I will give some extra bribe to Ticket checker and will get the seat in reservation compartment as I was traveling on non scheduled time and I had no reservation. When I saw the train in which I had to travel I thought its going be a bad idea to bribe ticket checker for seat because all the reservation compartments were full and people were standing in empty spaces just to complete the journey.

With having no other option I opted for a general compartment and found its gona be a big shit because there was no space for sitting and even not for standing properly. Somehow I went inside and got a space to sit on the tile in front of the wash basin near gate. I thought ok I will complete the journey like this only but one more shock was waiting for me. The guy who was sitting side by me was totally drunk and he smelled horrible. With his every smell he was making the environment dirty and dirty I avoided it for some 30 minute but after that he felt sleepy and he started climbing on my shoulders in his sleepy state. This was enough for me to lose my coolness and now I became an angry guy. I just waked up and started hitting him by my feet’s and hands. In this hit and beating drunk mans friends tried to stop me but he also got few claps. When I was over beating him I thrown the drunken man in the toilet and he was there till previous station of Jaipur. After throwing him in toilet it was feeling good and I started feeling sleepy in few minute.

At this moment I learnt the meaning of a great word from some great person. I don’t know the name but He said “You can find the potato and Indian anywhere in the world because these 2 species can adjust in almost any condition.” I found it true when I fall asleep in a 3fit * 3 fit space with 2 more guys. How I don’t know but its true.


One more famous line I saw practical in my journey that “Need is the mother of all the invention” I got its practical because when there was no space for the travel in train one guy created a space for himself using his bed sheet and hooks of the trains wall. He made a swing in train using his bed sheet for completion of the journey. It was his invention doesn’t matter how big it was but he did it for his need. He just thought out of box and got the space. see the image


If I see in negative way this journey was not so good for me because I didn’t reach their comfortably but I learnt 2 lesson in this journey that I will never ever forget.


1) We Indian are best because we can adjust in any condition and can survive.
2) Just thing out of box and you have a way when you have nothing then also you have everything to invent something.

1 comments:

Jessye Lee said...

DABBL is a leading supplier for bathroom shower enclosure, bath screen, shower cubicle, shower doors, shower trays and many more with best quality, design and reasonable price at export3@dabbl.de visit here Shower Cubicle, Shower Doors, Shower Enclosures, Screen