Time is killing me

I was waiting for a big day in my life since last several months.

I waited for this time to come all these months but now when months is converted in day hours or minutes or may be in seconds I don’t know it’s getting tougher for me to wait. Every minute is like years for me. It’s not even half of the day.

Time never walked like this terrible slow speed for me ever before.

Feeling crying, feeling confused, feeling tensed and nervous and feeling too happy.

I don’t know what my situation is but I am not in condition to give a name of my condition.

Don’t have long sleep in my eyes since several days but yesterday it was completely sleepless, not feeling like sleepy.

I am shivering due to thrill and excitement.

I know it’s impossible for anyone else to understand what I wrote but I am feeling better after writing it here.

Keeping finger crossed, waiting for time and believing on supreme soul that everything will be great.

Will write more now on regular basis from now onwards

0 comments: