Today I felt proud on an unknown guy of my City(Indore).

Today Morning one guy asked me to give him lift. I stopped my bike because he was physically challenged and I try to help all those who need and deserve help.

He is completely physically challenged by one part of his body. Leg is not in good enough to walk him straight, one eye is half closed not sure if he can see with it, on hand is also not in good condition.

I asked him where he want to go and he told me till Agniban Press( City mid day news paper). I asked him again “what you will do there” and his reply was “I sell news paper”, I asked him “how you can sell news paper in this kind of health” and what he replied was not only shocking but also very informative and a lesson to all those who say god dint give us.

He said to me “with this kind of health and my educational background I can earn money either by begging or work like this. As long as my body’s one part is working fine I will not go for begging.” This statement gave me a moment of pride that I gave him lift on my bike and this is definitely a teaching for all those who say god is not fair enough with them. This guy has no complaint for god.

When I dropped him at his destination he thanked me with a great smile for lift and went for his work with full of energy.

5 years back Director of my company said “Indore ke logo me kam karne ki aag nahi hai, jajba nahi hai” but few are there who have that fire and I found that fire in this guy.

0 comments: