“My Name is Khan” one of the best Indian movie I have seen

Today I watched My Name is Khan. I never wrote anything about movies on this blog but today I couldn’t resist myself.

A Movie that can teach one many thing, It teach humanity with a simple ideology that there are only 2 kind of people in this world good people and bad people same ideology, that my grandfather taught me since my first memory.

Another thing that we can learn from this movie is one can reach to its any point if he/she desire it from deep of his/her heart weather it’s your love or a place impossible to reach .

It say that bad people are there every where it may be US or India or any other country but it doesn’t means world do not have good people.

Another thing that I can learn from this movie is do not underestimate any person may be he is not good in one place but he can be good at 10 different places..... This is what Rizvan Khans chracter proved...

A movie that says there may be some distance and clashes in family but it’s a part of love that is in family and when needed love will come out..

A movie that says you help others with pure heart without expectation of anything from them and god will help you in your noble cause.

All above is not the only teaching that are taught in this movie but you can learn things from every scene of the movie.

If you ask me a rating I would love to give 5/5 for this movie.

About SRK I never said I am his fan but now onwards I will say this and I will be disappointed if SRK don’t get best actor award for this movie.

It’s a must watch movie not only for any Indian but for every one who say he is a human...

Thanks SRK and Karan Johar for this wonderful movie and a message that I can say I never get any inspiration from Karan johar and SRK movie but this time I got lot of inspiration.

There may be some hoax about terrorist in movie but it’s not terrorist movie it’s a movie full of love and spreading that love to every human being despite of race and religion.

Please do watch this movie and don’t forget your tissues while going for this movie you will need it this movie made most of the people cry.

0 comments: