Back to bachpan for a short span of time

“Ye Kagaj ki kashti ye barish ka pani” whenever we here this gajal sung Mr Jagjeet singh we always wish if we could go back in our childhood where neither we have to worry about difficulties of life n nor we have to bother for our job or business. I know practically it’s not possible but today I stole few moments from time and went back in to memory of my child hood.

Today my Kaka Kaki (uncle, aunty) mama-mami(maternal uncle-aunty), deedi -jeeja (my sister and brother in law) all were there at home and suddenly I asked money from every one of them in similar manner that I used to do years back… none of them resisted but they took out some big rupee notes and I clearly denied those notes… I asked them for change (chillar paise) like they used to give me in my childhood.

I collected money from all of them who were my senior including my mom dad, left cell phone at home and went out with my cousin (who is good friend as well) without telling anything at home.

We went to local market by walk, that is very near to home, there I started eating from pani batashe than I search a cart (hath thela) where I got kabit chatni, then we looked for jaljeera shop, than budhia ke bal, than ganne ka ras (sugarcane juice) than barf ladoo (Ice balls), than Kachori in 1Rs, then I searched for santra goli and then chawal papad and went back to home…

When we reached home and shared everything with everyone at home my sister, my wife and my cousins wife were almost ready to break my legs because I dint take them with me…. Hehehehehe

And everyone else (all senior member) was just enjoying this fight and was laughing and they were very happy too that gave me a big reason for being happy.

Only problem that I am felling now is I am making different kind of sounds…. Hahhahahaaha for me its ok as I sleep in open environment but I am wondering about my cousin I hope for best for him….

Hahhahahaha Please don’t mind…

Saturatory warning:à If you want to try it, please remember I have no responsibility of your health or broken limbs…

0 comments: