Computer Features in Life

By Being a Computer Savvy and regular computer user I miss many things in real life that I can easily do if it’s on computer. I am very much sure many of you also miss them.

If God ask to me 7 Features of computer that I want to have in life than here is my list you please share your own in comment section.

Where the Search button is: Many things I miss many times in my rooms or at some other and I can’t get them easily. All the time when I face this situation I always thing why we don’t have a search button in our life.

F1… F1… F1….: Similar to computer sometimes I feel how easy it could have been if we have a F1 button in life also, A button that solve many of my problem when I feel blank in any application. Simple F1 press fill lot of that blankness without taking any human help.

Why I can’t get Pizza, cake, chocolate or Ice-cream in attachment: some time when my friends are hanging without me they call me shall we send you this in attachment on email. We all know it’s not possible till this time not sure about future. But how good it could be it we could have possible of getting material like this with email attachment in our real life.

Please give me a tool that can archive it all: I hate to delete files on my computer unless it’s not junk but neither I can allow those files to keep consuming my disk space nor I can leave it like this, so I put multiple file on zip and place at a backup location. I always wish if I can do it for my old comics, books sketches and my other hobby stuff.

Give me a Life Restore point Please: In windows computer after XP every client OS has a feature called System Restore। This feature allow user to restore computer state on previous time, it’s very useful in Windows System any mistake can be undone by taking system on previous date. If we can get this feature in life we can wipe our blunders just by a restart.(For Mac user it could be Time Machine)

Ctrl+Z: Ooops I did a mistake in doing something, no worries we can undo it… we can say this if working on computer but not in life..I wish for this as well in my life.

Ctrl+C & Ctrl+V: Its last but not least, Think if we could have these buttons in real life than no one had to live in deficiency, we could have make any amount of food, shelter, water, fuel or anything that we are lacking at this time by just copy and paste it from one place to another.

Well List could grow a lot but these are few features that I always Miss, please share your own.

Please do share your thoughts even if it sound funny to you

0 comments: